BEng (Hons.) Integrated Engineering
Get a recognised NMITE engineering degree in a little over two years, making you a prime candidate for graduate employment programmes or postgraduate
Through our unique model of team-based, hands-on, learning, you will tackle a range of real-world challenges for our industrial and community partners from your dedicated studio base. Refining your professional skills from day one, our broad engineering curriculum will equip you to work in a range of industries and roles, giving you a head start on becoming a work-ready, world-conscious engineer from the moment you graduate.
Every successful BEng applicant for September 2022 will also receive a £2000 bursary, regardless of household income, to support you through your first year of study.
Whatever future you’re dreaming of, get there faster and for less money with the fast-tracked BEng* (Hons.) Integrated Engineering with NMITE.
Now open to international students. Click here to apply now.
*subject to validation
- Our Bachelor's in Integrated Engineering (BEng)* in just over 2 years (26 months) – and you’ll be work-ready too. *Subject to validation.
- Real-world learning – hands-on experience from day one with real employers, solving real problems.
- No traditional exams – instead, you’ll have your own personal learning portfolio that will live on with you after graduation.
- Learn 9-5, Monday-Friday - modelling the real workplace. Your own time is just that, undisturbed for you to enjoy.
- Course fees are currently just £7,200* per year – bursaries & scholarships available now. *Proposed fee - Subject to an approval decision by the OfS.
- Applications welcomed from a variety of backgrounds - no need for Maths or Physics at A level, we’ll teach you what you need to know!
Minimum of Grade 6 (formerly Grade B) in GCSE English and Maths - applies to all Applicants.
'A' Levels or equivalent
Normally an equivalent of 112 UCAS Tariff Points. Maths and Physics 'A' Levels are not required.
We welcome Applicants with a range of qualifications
Including International Baccalaureate (IB), BTec, Tech Levels, and others.
No post-16 qualifications?
Not a problem - we welcome Applications via RPEL
(Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning)
How to Apply