NMITE Clearing extended for January 2022. Call 01432 804 546 now.
If you're looking to get a head start on becoming a work-ready, world-conscious engineer, or perhaps you've chosen a degree at another institution and have had a change of heart, then skip the queue and apply to join NMITE in January 2022. Our friendly team is here to support you with any queries and questions you might have.
We also understand that what YOU can offer our world goes beyond academic assessment, and that's why we look at all aspects of your application to ensure that we understand you as a whole person.
Don't forget, every successful applicant for January 2022 will also receive a £4000 bursary, regardless of household income*, to support you within your first year of study.
Get in touch to apply via one of following routes, or click the button below to find out more about NMITE's speedy Clearing Process.
Contact our January 2022 Clearing line now on: 01432 804546
Interested in a September 2022 start? Apply through UCAS or start your application now.
- Our Master’s Integrated Engineering (MEng) in just 3 years – and you’ll be work-ready too.
- Real-world learning – hands-on experience from day one with real employers, solving real problems.
- No traditional exams – instead, you’ll have your own personal learning portfolio that will live on with you after graduation.
- Learn 9-5, Monday-Friday - modelling the real workplace. Your own time is just that, undisturbed for you to enjoy.
- Course fees are currently just £7,200 per year – bursaries available now.
- Applications welcomed from a variety of backgrounds - no need for Maths or Physics at A level, we’ll teach you what you need to know!
Minimum of Grade 6 (formerly Grade B) in GCSE English and Maths - applies to all Applicants.
'A' Levels or equivalent
Normally an equivalent of 120 UCAS Tariff Points. Maths and Physics 'A' Levels are not required.
We welcome Applicants with a range of qualifications
Including International Baccalaureate (IB), BTec, Tech Levels, and others.
No post-16 qualifications?
Not a problem - we welcome Applications via RPEL (Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning)