Places now available through Clearing
- Our Master’s Integrated Engineering (MEng) in just 3 years – and you’ll be work-ready too.
- Real-world learning – hands-on experience from day one with real employers, solving real problems.
- No traditional exams – instead, you’ll have your own personal learning portfolio that will live on with you after graduation.
- Learn 9-5, Monday-Friday - modelling the real workplace. Your own time is just that, undisturbed for you to enjoy.
- Course fees are currently just £7,200 per year – bursaries available now.
- Applications welcomed from a variety of backgrounds - no need for Maths or Physics at A level, we’ll teach you what you need to know! Places now available through Clearing, visit UCAS
An institution as unique as NMITE needs a location that stands out as much as its students!
And Hereford is home to some of the best kept secrets in the UK
Minimum of Grade 6 (formerly Grade B) in GCSE English and Maths - applies to all Applicants.
'A' Levels or equivalent
Normally an equivalent of 120 UCAS Tariff Points. Maths and Physics 'A' Levels are not required.
We welcome Applicants with a range of qualifications
Including International Baccalaureate (IB), BTec, Tech Levels, and others.
No post-16 qualifications?
Not a problem - we welcome Applications via RPEL (Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning)