Help us transform engineering education for your future workforce
Support the Curriculum
- Support the curriculum by providing expertise and knowledge (in technical or professional skills) either at your workplace or at NMiTE.
- Provide real-world challenges to develop into project ‘Sprints’.
- Sponsor a Community Based Challenge.
Support our Students
- Become, or recommend someone, who may be interested in joining NMiTE’s Mentoring Scheme.
- Support NMiTE student(s) with a scholarship.
- Sponsor one of our student colleges.
Support the Learning Environment
- Support NMiTE with a donation of products and/or equipment specifically for use in the delivery of the curriculum.
- Support learning by providing access to practical resources (e.g. materials testing equipment, 3D printers) at your workplace on an ad hoc basis.
- Become an Associate Member of NMiTE Faculty with the secondment of employee(s) to deliver timetabled elements of the curriculum.
- Supporting brilliant educators – attract brightest and best talent.
- Help us build our learning environments.
Student Placements & Visits
- Engage one or more students for a 22-week industry-based placement in Year 3.
- Host student and academic staff visits to your site.
- Work with NMiTE as a Degree Apprenticeship Partner.
Common Interest Groups
- Join NMiTE’s professional Community of Practice and/or Thought Leadership groups.
- Help with the selection process during student recruitment.
- Join our Partnership Advisory Panel.
- Join our Member Advisory Council.
NMiTE Supporting Your Business
- Access NMiTE’s CPD courses to develop your workforce.
- Access our Academic Team’s expertise on a consultancy basis to support appropriate challenges you may have in the workplace.
Ingenuity Studio – Inspire the next generation of engineers
- Become an Ingenuity Ambassador.
- Support a specialist Ingenuity Facilitator.
- Sponsor the current and/or future Studios.
- Support the Studio with a donation of products and/or equipment.