Limited places still available through Clearing 2023. Apply now
Bursaries available. Apply through Clearing today.
Apply now for Clearing 2023 - make an online application or call 01432 804 500 and receive a decision within 30 minutes.
Clearing Helpline opening times:
Monday - Friday 9am till 5pm
Become a work-ready, world conscious engineer or built environment professional this September. Accommodation available and flexibility in our entry requirements, apply now for Clearing 2023 by simply giving us a call, or clicking below.
For a better world, it takes an engineer.
For a better world, it takes you.
A breakthrough in UK university education. Start your Integrated Engineering Degree, or Sustainable Built Environment Degree with Foundation Year, this September 2023.
If you've been searching for an engineering degree that can provide you with the education and employer experience you need to make a difference (and fast!) - you've come to the right place.
Graduate work-ready - with our range of practical, engineering and technology degrees with sustainability conscious thinking woven throughout
You'll help solve real problems, working on real-world projects - set in conjunction with our partner employers in every module
High academic contact time and 9-5 study, with your evenings and weekends free to enjoy - experience hands-on learning in small teams, without a lecture theatre in sight!
Leave behind the stress of traditional exams - you'll build a portfolio of employer experience and be assessed throughout your studies
- Learn at a pace, and through a mode of study that makes sense for you - Accelerated Study and Foundation Years available
Your very own laptop, provided by NMITE - with all the software and IT support required to successfully complete your studies
Applications accepted from a variety of backgrounds - Maths or Physics at A level are not essential. We’ll make sure you know what you need to know, and how to apply it to modern problem solving!
Accommodation available - new, en-suite accommodation. Your home from home right here in the centre of Hereford City
No lecture halls.
No traditional exams
Our range of engineering degrees are designed with you, and your future, in mind. Gain the experience, skills, and sustainable thinking needed to help solve the problems that matter to you!
You'll find all our degrees on UCAS, and you can also apply to us through Clearing direct. We have places available on our Integrated Engineering Degrees including Foundation Year entry, and on our BSc Sustainable Built Environment Degree with Foundation Year for September 2023. You can find out more about these courses below.
Concerned about entry requirements? We've kept entry requirements flexible for Clearing, because we understand that what you can offer our world goes beyond academic assessment - and we'll support you every step of the way to be career ready by graduation.
Courses available through Clearing 2023
Intrigued? Book onto an upcoming Open Day
Visit us at one of our open days at our Blackfriars campus in Hereford and discover the NMITE difference for yourself. Meet your cohort peers and academics, as well as some of our current students. Ps. Lunch is on us!
Join us on:
Saturday 14th October 2023, 10:30am till 2pm
Saturday 25th November 2023, 10:30am till 2pm
Where in the world is NMITE?
New Model Institute for Technology and Engineering (NMITE) is based in the up and coming rural City of Hereford and plays host to some of the most talented independent businesses within the UK, as well as some big names within the engineering sector. Situated on the Welsh border, Hereford has a thriving food and music scene, is ideally located and accessible via many direct train routes. Hereford has the benefit of having not one, but two rivers flowing through the City, providing an abundance of water activities, pebble beaches and natural beauty.
Register your Interest in NMITE for Clearing 2023
Looking to become a work-ready, world conscious engineer or built environment professional?
Please complete the quick form below to receive further information.
Register to receive a call back from the team
- The NMITE MEng has been designed to satisfy the necessary educational standards for the award of Chartered Engineer by meeting the requirements of the Engineering Council Accreditation of Higher Education Programmes.
- The NMITE BEng has been designed to satisfy the necessary educational standards for the award of Bachelors (Hons) degrees accredited as partially meeting the underpinning knowledge and understanding requirement for CEng registration by meeting the requirements of the Engineering Council Accreditation of Higher Education Programmes.
- NMITE's BSc Sustainable Built Environment Degree has been designed to be compliant with the undergraduate educational framework of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and we will be seeking accreditation at the appropriate time.
- All new NMITE courses go through a rigorous approval process by our internal academic governance – this process is known as ‘validation’. This is a standard process in higher education institutions, where courses can be advertised after initial approval, with confirmation of the final full course description, description of the modules to be studied and programme documentation to be given in advance of the start date of the programme.