MEng Integrated Engineering
Start your journey with NMITE... apply now for January 2023.
If you're looking to get a head start on becoming a work-ready, world-conscious engineer, or perhaps you've chosen a degree at another institution and have had a change of heart, then skip the queue and apply to join NMITE in January 2023 or September 2023.
We want to know about you as a whole person and whether you will enjoy our course. If you are not sure whether your grades/predicted grades will meet our entry criteria please contact us so that we can learn more about your profile to see if we can find some flexibility.
Now open to international students. Click here to apply now.
- Our Master’s Integrated Engineering (MEng) in just 3 years – and you’ll be work-ready too.
- Real-world learning – hands-on experience from day one with real employers, solving real problems.
- No traditional exams – instead, you’ll have your own personal learning portfolio that will live on with you after graduation.
- Learn 9-5, Monday-Friday - modelling the real workplace. Your own time is just that, undisturbed for you to enjoy.
- Applications welcomed from a variety of backgrounds - no need for Maths or Physics at A level, we’ll teach you what you need to know!
Minimum of Grade 6 (formerly Grade B) in GCSE English and Maths - applies to all Applicants.
'A' Levels or equivalent
Normally an equivalent of 120 UCAS Tariff Points. Maths and Physics 'A' Levels are not required.
We welcome Applicants with a range of qualifications
Including International Baccalaureate (IB), BTec, Tech Levels, and others.
No post-16 qualifications?
Not a problem - we welcome Applications via RPEL
(Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning)